Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Camden's 3 Months Old!

I'm always a little late on these monthly updates! But I always make sure to at least take the pictures on the right day! So I apologize to the three of you who actually read my blog! ;)


This month went by SO fast! It really amazes me how time flies, and how it flies even faster after having a baby! It felt soooo incredibly long when I only had only three months left to go during my pregnancy, but the three months of Camden's life has just flown by. (I wish my hair would grow as fast as he is growing, it'd be awesome.)

This month Camden has really learned how to use those tiny little fingers of his. He is grabbing on to any and everything and sticking it in his mouth. He is entertained by little toys and rattles and likes to grab his binky out of his mouth and attempt to put it back in. (Putting it back in is the hard part.) It's funny to see him try so hard to grab something and cry hysterically when it drops and he loses it! OK, sometimes it's not really that funny... BUT it is really stinkin' cute to watch him as he is learning.

He is sleeping through the night like a champ! We still get the occasional nights where he wakes up around 4:30, but I'll take it! Since going back to work and talking with lots of people about their babies, I am a proud mama. Some people I've talked to have babes that are nine months old still waking up every two hours!!! I would go crazy! (Crazier than I already am.) Camden has even been sleeping in his own room! Every night since he turned three months! He also is sleeping in his crib and not his swing, which is probably a thousand times better for his neck. He is really doing a great job! It has been so nice. *knock on wood*

Since our hospital visit he has been doing very well, he is taking his yucky formula better now and we are no longer finding blood in his stools. This is exciting news! It's a lot more relaxing not having to worry about what's going on inside my Little Dude. I am so glad I no longer have to stress about that. 

This month Camden....
-Hates his play mat.
-Loves his binky
-Loves his Puppy. (his blanket/stuffed animal)
-Hates to not be held.
-Loves the Bumbo. (the Bumbo is a necessity for all new mommies.)
-Still loves car rides, but hates being put in the carseat.
-Likes to get fussy when Mom&Dad aren't around.
-Loves to play with toys.
-Loves bath time, but hates to get out.
-Hates being cradled like a baby. (Apparently he's already to big for that...)
-Loves when Grandpa Jimmy smells his "stinky feet". PEEEE YOUUU.
-Loves to smile lots and occasionally giggle.
-Loves grabbing his toes, still with a little help from mom.  
-And as much as I hate to admit that I stick him in front of the TV to get things done, he loves to watch about 15 minutes of a movie. I'm hoping Tangled will be his favorite, since I could seriously watch that movie an infinite amount of times! So far it is one of the ones that keeps him entertained! 


He is a good boy! Cody and I just can't get enough of him! 

Here are some THREE MONTH pictures for you! 







No comments:

Post a Comment