Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eliza Kate (three months)



Our little Eliza is still just as perfect as ever. She is now three months old and I cannot believe how much faster time flies with your second baby. I feel like I am missing everything. I have this fear that because I don't get to spend as much time just one on one with her as I did with Camden that she will develop slower (which would be completely ok, since Camden was always so quick to learn the next step). I sometimes feel bad that I am unable to give her every second of my time like I did with Camden, but luckily she is so content just relaxing and is completely happy not being held. She is so great. We are starting to almost get a giggle out of her. If she isn't sleeping, she is smiling, except Mimi says she's pretty grumpy at her house. She loves her binky and as long as she has that around she is happy and quiet. Which makes for a happy mama! We love our little Liza Bug and are loving watching her grow. I hope she keeps this sweet little personality that she has forever. I just love her so much! Happy three months, Miss Eliza Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment