Monday, December 29, 2014

Eliza Kate (two months)



 The little lady is TWO months old already. I know in the big picture two months doesn't seam very significant, but I am amazed at how fast it has gone by. I think we all have grown used to having another little human in the family, and can't picture life without her. Everything now is starting to feel less chaotic and more normal. Eliza is such a perfect little baby. She is everything I prayed for. She is relaxed and content and always happy or sleeping. She only cries when she is hungry but most of the time I'm having to wake her to feed her so she can stay on my crazy lady schedule. Camden did well with the scheduled feedings and nap times, so I felt no need to switch things up with Eliza. She has started to smile and coo, which is so incredibly sweet I could squeeze her. Her smile reaches all the way to her eyes and instantly make you happy. She is always making me so happy. She loves to snuggle with mommy, but would almost rather be swaddled up sleeping in her swing. She is a binky baby (Cody says I force her to have the binky...but I do not...maybe a little when she does get fussy...). She loves it, and it is my only frustration. Any time it falls out we get a grunting wiggly baby who is trying so hard to move it back into her mouth and usually can't so I am always on the rescue. She is still as sleepy as ever. We usually are only waking one or two times a night to feed and then she is quick to fall back to sleep. No rocking necessary, which is such a nice relief when I'm in zombie mode at 3:30 am. We are loving her more and more everyday. She is such a beautiful little baby and I am so glad she is all mine. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment