Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby Blessing. Eliza Kate (four months)

Eliza's Blessing Day!



 March 1st our little Eliza Kate was blessed by her daddy! Cody gave the sweetest blessing. I love that Cody has the priesthood and is able to give our little babies their blessings. He did an amazing job. Eliza was blessed in the very same dress that I was christened in when I was a baby! Because I didn't become a member of the church until I was nine years old, I wasn't given a baby blessing, but I was christened, and I am sure it was just as special of a day. It meant a lot for me to see Eliza be blessed in the same dress.
All of our family and friends were there with us. I am so so grateful to be surrounded by such supportive people. Whether they are members of the church, or not, my decisions and beliefs are respected and that means so much to me. I am grateful that my children will grow up knowing that it's okay to not share the same opinions and to love everyone no matter what.

It was a beautiful day! A perfectly precious way to celebrate Eliza being four months old! She is such a huge blessing. I am so glad we had this day to celebrate her being a part of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment