Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Growing Boy

WATCH OUT, THERE'S A BABY ON THE LOOSE.
Camden can now crawl!
He's still wobbly and face-plants quite a bit, but every day he gets the hang of it a little more. I still haven't gotten used to watching what I put on the floor, but it's something that I need to catch on to, pronto.  He also is able to sit up from his belly, which makes it super convenient to pull up on things and stand up, like his crib or the bathtub ledge. I think that scares me the most. I feel like it was just a week ago that I was excited about him sitting up without the Bumbo. Soon he's going to be walking, and then I'll feel like my BABY is no longer a baby, but a toddler. Where does the time go? 

 Cody also taught him to give high-fives. He loves this. He loves anything that Cody does. He sure does love his Daddy! At first I thought Camden would be a mama's boy...but I think I am wrong. He is a happy boy when Daddy is around. I can't be sad about that. Cody is the best dad in the world. Camden is a lucky kid. I love my boys!


Last week we took Camden to Barnes Park to feed the ducks. I thought he would think it was cooler than he actually did. He wasn't that interested in the hundreds of ducks and geese that surrounded us. I was surprised. Apparently he's still too little for that! We still had a good time! After the park we stopped at Zupas and brought home some yummy soup and sandwiches for dinner. It was a perfect family night. 




 I'll get some videos of Camden crawling, waving, and high-fiving soon!

 

1 comment: