Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's New!

I'm writing a little earlier than my usual monthly update! Go me! I am just so excited to share some exciting news, the birth of ANOTHER baby. Miss Emma Kate Johnson. My friend Kayla joined the "Mommy Club" on October 1, 2012. Camden has a new little lady to look after. We love Emma already and are so thrilled that she is finally here! We are adding one more to our weekly lunch dates! Now we are just waiting on our friend Bekah to add a sixth member... ;) (No, this is not a sneaky way of announcing that she is pregnant, but more of the extra push she needs to hurry up and get on that already!)


Hopefully getting to snuggle this beautiful baby will cure my need for a little girl...
for a minute.

Best Friends (♥)

We gave Camden his first bit of solid food starting two weeks ago. SWEET POTATOES. He loved them. Although the pictures don't really look like it. I really think he'll like anything, considering his formula must taste awful. Fruits and veggies are a nice break, I'd assume. 


Since my blog has really been the only form of journaling I've done of Camden, it's time to get honest here. (I'll want to remember the tough times too right?)  This past week has been a tough one. Camden, I believe, is teething and it has been crazy around our house. Late nights and an over-frustrated mommy do not mix well. I've felt down a lot lately, like maybe I'm not as good at this as I thought I'd be. Being a mom is hard! (Wahhh Wahhh, I know I am being a baby)

I am just so grateful to have such amazing people surrounding me, always so willing to help. My parents and Cody's parents are the best. I really don't know how people could raise babies so far away from their families. I literally would go insane. Grandparents are really such a special blessing and I'm so glad that Camden gets to be with them as much as he does. I especially am grateful for Cody. WOW, he is a GOOOOOD guy. If I was him I would have run far away from me by now. I can't help that I am crazy, I get it from my mom. ;) He is always so supportive of whatever decision about Camden that I have. He is so helpful when we have a hysterical baby that fights sleep for hours. He always tells me I am the best mom. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky to have him. I love my husband so much. I know that teething is just a phase, and that Camden will return to his usual happy self. I'm looking forward to that, but I hope all my negativity didn't make you think that I love my baby any less, I'd still say that my baby is better than any other baby out there! And that I am VERY lucky to be his mom!

How long does teething last?....


On a happier note, WE ARE MOVING this weekend! Couldn't be more thrilled! Hopefully that will make my crummy week a little bit better! I'll have to let you know.

Later gaters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment