Monday, April 29, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!

I'm a little behind, so I'll be playing catch up these next few posts...

Camden's first birthday was so much fun!
I may have secretly cried the day he turned one. Although being one doesn't make you a grown-up, I still felt like my little baby was no longer a baby!

Because you only turn ONE once, I thought I'd throw a big party!
a "MONSTER BASH".

We invited all of our closest family and friends and we celebrated! Our house was packed to full capacity which was extremely over-whelming, but I was so happy to see all the people who love Camden make it for his special day! He was spoiled with more presents than he needed and got to dip into a mountain of green frosting with a little cake hiding underneath it all! I thought he'd be more thrilled about the sugar rush, but he just gently dipped his fingers in and licked them clean. He probably would have enjoyed it more if he were feeling a little better. Of all the days to be sick, your birthday shouldn't be one of them!

We are so grateful for everyone who came to his birthday party. It was such a fun day and it wouldn't have been the same without everyone there to celebrate! Thank you! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment