Sunday, November 30, 2014

A boy and his Dad.

As much as Cody loves winter, I think him and Camden are going to have a hard time being cooped up inside these next few months. (Cody does say he is going to attempt to get Cam on the mountain and teach him how to snowboard). They had so much fun this summer and fall playing outside that I think winter is going to be a bummer.

We bought Camden a Strider bike this spring. Over the year he has gotten SO good at riding it. Cody and Camden go on bike rides around our neighborhood almost daily. Any chance they get. Camden on his bike, Cody on his skateboard. Camden likes to pretend he can "wheely" and tries to copy some of Dad's tricks. These boys are crazy. Cody has told me it's one of his favorite things in the world, and I can easily say it's Camden's too.

Recently Cody has been taking Cam to the little skate park here in Farmington. Camden cruises! He loves riding and is getting so good at balancing. It's the cutest thing.
See for yourself:



Cody is the best dad! Camden and him have such a blast, always. There is never a dull moment, and Cody never seams to be too tired or too busy to make time for his little boy. Cody is Camden's hero and he is so lucky to have such a great Daddy to look up to. Their laughter together is something I hope I never forget. I love my boys more than anything. They both bring me SO much happiness, it's unreal!




No comments:

Post a Comment