Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Cody and I celebrated our second anniversary on the 18th of August! I know saying "two years went by so fast" is cliche, but it's true! I can't believe that two whole years ago I made the decision to marry my very best friend. It's been the best two years (another cliche..) of my life. I love so many things about Cody. I wont bore you too much with my long, long list, I just have to say that I am such a lucky girl! I don't know how I managed to get a guy like him, but I am sure glad that he picked me!

Our anniversary actually fell on a Sunday, so we decided that we would do our celebrating on Saturday instead. We went to see Despicable Me 2. (We were the only childless couple there...and YES we did choose to see a children's movie without our child...) Then we went to dinner at Sushi Monster, we can't get enough of sushi, it's an expensive habit, but we thought we'd splurge...it was our anniversary after all! Then we went to the batting cages to hit some balls, and went to the park to swing on the swings. It was the perfect date. I felt like I was in high school again, goofing around like kids. I hope we never grow up. Being old just doesn't sound like fun. I think that's one of my favorite things about Cody, he's just like a big kid. He always knows how to make me laugh and is never afraid to be silly and have fun!

Camden slept over at Grandma and Grandpa Wayment's and went to church with them the next morning. Cody and I got to sleep in and have an amazing breakfast! Nothing beats Cody's breakfast! It was such a fun weekend! I'm so glad I get to spend forever with the cutest boy I know. Love you Cody! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment