Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter 2012

Happy Easter!
From The Wayments!


Easter Sunday is always one of my favorites! We started the day by going to church! Camden's first time at church! I was a little nervous, since at the hospital they told me to avoid enclosed places with lots of people for awhile, and they specifically listed church! Luckily there was a missionary farewell and our overflow was filled, so we got to sit in the hall. It made me worry a little less! Church starts at nine, I woke up at six to get me and Cam ready. I'm still not completely used to having to get two people ready before we go anywhere. I haven't quite figured out how much time it actually takes. Even still, we were late! 
For Easter we have a tradition of getting the whole family together to play some baseball at the park! This is my favorite, even though I'm a terrible ball player and am deathly afraid of the ball! I just like to bat! It was a perfect day to play, nice and warm! It's always a good time!
We had dinner at my parents house this year! I made some bacon stuffed mushrooms for the occasion (thanks Pinterest). Grandma and Grandpa McCollum got Camden a cute little monster swim suit, matching hooded towel, and some sunblock! Super cute!
Saturday night Cody's parents took us out to dinner since we wouldn't be spending Easter with them! We went out for sushi!! YUM! I was a bit more adventurous this time and strayed from my usual Vegas Roll and I was super glad that I did! Afterward we went to Kim and Ilene's where we got to look through our Easter baskets! Grandma and Grandpa Wayment got Camden two cute pop-up books and a toy! That boy is always going to love going to his grandparents if they keep this up! He is going to be spoiled rotten! :)
 Happy first Easter Camden! :)

   Today Camden is 4 weeks old!
He is getting HUGE!
He is already in size 1 diapers.
He can hold his head up by himself.
He recognizes Mommy and Daddy's voices.
He is focusing really well, when he is awake he is always watching something!
It's adorable when he looks right at you!
He is such a wiggle-worm!
We are in trouble when he starts to crawl!
He loves his binky and the swing!
And, he is still the cutest boy in the whole world!

Grumpy Camden

SleepyBaby

 Him and that binky. I think I am creating a bad habit!
But if it's not the binky it's his thumb!

WHAT ELSE WE'VE BEEN UP TO:

Our first outing!
3/23/12
We went to get sushi at Sushi Ya with some friends! 9 months without sushi was killer! I'll take all that I can get now that I am no longer pregnant!

Camden's first bath
3/17/12

 Daddy feeding Camden for the first time! 
3/17/12
Since I have to go back to work, I didn't want it to be an issue if Camden would take a bottle or not! Maybe it was a bit too early, but it's fun that Dad gets to feed him every once in awhile! 

It's so fun being a parent! I love my little family!









No comments:

Post a Comment